Skip to main content

Modify your existing connection

If you need to make a modification to your existing connection, such as changes to technology (excluding those triggering an increase in required capacity), changes to fault level contribution or decreases in capacity, please complete and submit an application.

You can apply online or download an application form.  

If you need to increase your Maximum Import Capacity, please complete an Application for a New or Augmented Connection

If you need to increase your Maximum Export Capacity, please complete an Application for Generation.  

To submit your application, you will need...

Your application can be submitted online...

Apply online

Or if preferred, by post or email...

Where to send your application

When you have completed your application, please email or post it, along with its supporting documentation, to your regional office listed below.

Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm.


Western Power Distribution, Records Team, 6th Floor, Toll End Road, Tipton, DY4 0HH

    South Wales

    Western Power Distribution, Records Team, Glan Y Tawe, Central Business Park, Millbrook Drive, Swansea Vale, SA7 0AB

        South West

        Western Power Distribution, Records Team, Lostwithiel Road, Bodmin, PL31 1DE

          Unsure which of our areas you're in?

          Use our distribution area search tool

          Supporting information

          Legal permissions and consents

          Connection offers and agreements

          Connection offer expenses regulations