Legal permissions and consents
We want to ensure that landowners and customers fully understand the legal permissions and consents required for us to place equipment on land.
To that end we have created a some handy information specifically for landowners and customers that provides all the information necessary about why Western Power Distribution requires permissions and consents from landowners and other parties:
- Summary guide to land rights and consents for new connections
- Information for landowners and customers
- Independent connection providers (ICPs)
- Guide for landowners relating to ICP works
- Independent Distribution Network Operators (IDNOs)
We focus on minimising delays in the legal process for our new connection customers.
Please click here to view our Legal Process page.
Technical Information for ICPs and IDNOs
We provide extensive information about our legal and consents process on our Technical Information website. We provide this information for use by Independant Connection Providers and Independant Distribution Network Operators.
Please click here for our Technical Information documents page.