Sign language interpretation
You can contact us through a sign language interpreter, using InterpreterNow, for free.
To contact us using your PC or Mac you need:
- A good broadband internet connection (at least 1Mbs);
- A browser that works with Adobe Flash. Up-to-date versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge will work.
Click here to find out more and follow the instructions to connect to InterpreterNow’s sign language interpreters.
To contact us on your phone or tablet, Android or Apple, you need to:
- register with InterpreterNow (it’s free);
- then download the InterpreterNow app (it’s free);
- then tap the Western Power logo in the services list.
If you are having problems you can contact InterpreterNow here.