Crown Internet Routing and Tracking (CIRT)
We have an internet-based system for ICPs and IDNOs (Independent Network Operator) to submit applications online.
CIRT (Crown Internet Routing and Tracking) has been developed to allow connection providers and WPD to easily:
- Create and route connection enquiries;
- Enable tracking of individual schemes, stage by stage;
- Manage two-way activities;
- Upload and exchange documents;
- Manage inspection timetables.
Please be aware that should you wish to carry out extension of contestability activities, such as determining your own point of connection, you can only apply for these using the CIRT process.
Connection providers are able to register to use CIRT at a company, organisational unit and individual level.