Connection Customer Engagement
Incentive for Connections Engagement
Information on our ICE Workplan and Key Performance Indicators can be found on our dedicated
ICE page here.
Connection Customer Steering Group
The Connection Customers Steering Group (CCSG) was formed at the end of 2013 in order to better facilitate the continued development of our connections services. Chaired by our Chief Executive, Robert Symons and made up of a broad range of connection stakeholders from a cross-section of sectors, the group comprises of a panel of experts who help to inform and guide our strategy and decisions. Each panel member represent their own views and the views of their colleagues within their market segment(s).
The CCSG Objectives:
- Provide feedback on the effectiveness of WPD’s connections service and plans for future developments
- Act as a source of and a sounding board for new ideas
- Advise and draw attention to key issues of current or emerging connection customer concerns
- Influence WPD’s strategic objectives and future plans for connections services
- Influence and feedback on WPDs connections performance indicators
- Support and facilitate joint-working between WPD and connections groups
- Act as an arbiter for connections customers
The purpose of each of the three meetings throughout the year follows a standard cycle which includes, but is not limited to:
- Present WPD's draft ICE Workplan proposals based on priorities identified at the end of the previous year.
- Ask stakeholders for comments that will be used to refine our thinking.
- Finalise and agree the ICE Workplan based on CCSG feedback.
- Present a review of progress against the existing ICE Workplan.
- Present any additions or modifications which may have been identified.
- Evaluate progress and success.
- Reassess the key outstanding issues.
- Agree actions and priorities for the following year.
CCSG Workshop Minutes/Reports
|June 2018||CCSG 12/06/18 Minutes|
CCSG 12/06/18 Slides
|February 2018||CCSG 13/02/18 Minutes|
CCSG 13/02/18 Slides
|October 2017||CCSG 24/10/17 Minutes|
CCSG 24/10/17 Slides
|June 2017||CCSG 20/06/17 Minutes|
CCSG 20/06/17 Slides
|February 2017||CCSG 21/02/17 Minutes|
CCSG 21/02/17 Slides
|October 2016||CCSG 18/01/16 Minutes|
|June 2016||CCSG 21/06/16 Minutes|
|April 2015||End of Year CCSG Workplan|
|February 2015||CCSG Feb 2015 Minutes|
|October 2014||CCSG Oct 2014 Report|
|March 2014||CCSG March 2014 Report|
|November 2013||CCSG Initial Report|
Competition in Connections Customer Group
The CiC group was formed at the end of 2017 in order to better facilitate the continued development of our Competition in Connection (CiC) services and to establish, ahead of need, enhancements to improve the CiC processes.
The CiC Group Objectives:
- Provide feedback on the effectiveness of the WPD Competition in Connections service and plan for future developments
- Act as a source of and sounding board for new ideas
- Advise and draw attention to key issues of current or emerging CiC concerns
- Influence WPD’s strategic objectives and future plans for connection services
- Influence and feedback on WPD’s connections performance indicators
- Support and facilitate joint-working between WPD and CiC stakeholders
- Develop tactical solutions to issues identified where there is benefit to the wider CiC customer group
- Drive industry best practice
|24-07-18 Meeting Notes|
24-07-18 Meeting Slides
18-03-18 Meeting Notes
18-03-18 Meeting Slides
|November 2017||28-11-17 Meeting Notes|
28-11-17 Meeting Slides
- WPD Consultation on Connection Interactivity, Acceptance Validity and Reservation of Capacity
- Questionnaire: WPD Consultation on Connection Interactivity, Acceptance Validity and Reservation of Capacity