MADE Interim Reporting Webinar
Sep 24 2019 - Sep 24 2019
Western Power Distributions (WPD) Innovation team and the Multi Asset Demand Execution would like to invite you to attend the first Webinar for the MADE project which will be held on September 24th at 10.00.
The MADE project is investigating the network, consumer and broader energy system implications of high volume deployments of the combination of:
- Domestic Electric Vehicle charging
- Hybrid heating systems (domestic gas boiler and air-source heat pump) or heat pump heating systems
- Solar photovoltaic generation and storage
The research objective is to better understand the feasibility of managing and aggregating multiple Low Carbon Technology assets affordably through the use of advanced algorithms to unlock value from energy markets.
This webinar will cover:
- An introduction to the MADE concept
- A summary of the MADE control systems
- An overview of the domestic level/techno-economic modelling, Local Network Modelling & GB Network Modelling
- An explanation of the Business model framework
- A Summary of the Customer Engagement
- The project next steps
A Q&A will follow the presentation.
To register for the webinar, please click here.