Ecobot: Win Rewards for Your School!
Our friend Eco the Ecobot would like to sign up 100 primary schools in our network area.
Eco will reward the schools that reduce their energy use over a 4 month window.
An energy consumption reduction of:
- 1-5% will be rewarded with £250
- 6-10% will be rewarded with £500
- 11-15% will be rewarded with £750
Specially commissioned Lesson Plans, including maths, science, English and geography will be available alongside some useful resources to help the teachers encourage the children in their challenge.
We will also award special recognition prizes for innovative ideas which have a positive impact on overall energy consumption.
Ecobot's second challenge is now underway. Create a poster with an energy saving message!
Here are a few of the entries we've had so far.
For more information see our Poster Competition page.
Ecobot will explain the nuts and bolts....
Are you interested?
Firstly you will need to check that your school is in our network area. You can do this easily by entering your school's postcode into our handy online tool.
Once you have confirmed that your school is eligible you will need to register your school's details online.
During the registration process please have your school's energy consumption data for the period of 1st October 2017 to 31st January 2018.
Once registration is complete you will receive your login details for our Ecobots website.
Teacher lesson plans and resources will be available to registered schools only until the end of October, when we will make them available to any school wishing to reduce their energy usage.
Only 100 schools can register..... so don't delay and register today!
For any enquiries please email email@example.com
Terms and conditions:
- The school must be within the Western Power Distribution region.
- Failure to provide evidence of your energy use in the qualifying period will result in the cancellation of your registration.
- By registering into the Ecobot Challenge, you agree to participate in publicity related to the scheme.
- Please note, the school must remain in the Challenge until 28th February 2019 to receive the relevant cash award.