Connection customer engagement
Incentive for Connections Engagement
Information on our ICE Workplan and Key Performance Indicators can be found on our dedicated ICE page here.
Connection Customer Steering Group
The CCSG was formed at the end of 2013 in order to better facilitate the continued development of our connections services. Chaired by our Chief Executive, Robert Symons and made up of a broad range of connection stakeholders from a cross-section of sectors, the group comprises of a panel of experts who help to inform and guide our strategy and decisions. Each panel member represent their own views and the views of their colleagues within their market segment(s).
The CCSG Objectives:
- Provide feedback on the effectiveness of WPD’s connections service and plans for future developments
- Act as a source of and a sounding board for new ideas
- Advise and draw attention to key issues of current or emerging connection customer concerns
- Influence WPD’s strategic objectives and future plans for connections services
- Influence and feedback on WPDs connections performance indicators
- Support and facilitate joint-working between WPD and connections groups
- Act as an arbiter for connections customers
The purpose of each of the three meetings throughout the year follows a standard cycle which includes, but is not limited to:
- Present WPD's draft ICE Workplan proposals based on priorities identified at the end of the previous year.
- Ask stakeholders for comments that will be used to refine our thinking.
- Finalise and agree the ICE Workplan based on CCSG feedback.
- Present a review of progress against the existing ICE Workplan.
- Present any additions or modifications which may have been identified.
- Evaluate progress and success.
- Reassess the key outstanding issues.
- Agree actions and priorities for the following year.
CCSG Workshop Minutes/Reports