We have two internet-based systems to provide services online for ICPs and IDNOs.
What is the Enquiry tracker system?
The Enquiry tracker is an online routing and tracking system which enables connection providers and WPD to easily:
- An updated and improved, secure, web-based application allowing users to remotely monitor the progress of enquiries for new connections to the WPD electricity network.
- A system that interfaces directly with WPD’s main enquiry management system, CROWN.
- Real-time enquiry updates highlighting the latest enquiry tasks for both WPD and the user.
- Supporting information and document upload facility to enable users to upload all relevant information in various formats.
- Details of Regulatory and WPD’s own target dates for the completion of activities.
- Agreement document download and upload facility to enable efficient document transfer.
In addition, the Enquiry tracker system has a dedicated section for monitoring the progress the legals and consents process for your schemes.
How can I access the Enquiry tracker system?
Connection providers are able to register to use Enquiry tracker at a company, organisational unit and individual level. For further information on how to register please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an existing Enquiry tracker user please click here to log in.
What is the ICP Portal?
The ICP Portal is on online systems which enables connection providers to:
- Create an application for connection
- Submit self-determined Point(s) of Connection
- Submit details of self-connections, e.g. live jointing notifications
- Receive confirmation of whether a self-connection is approved or rejected; and
- Submit completion certificates, as-laid plans and associated documentation
How can I access the ICP Portal?
Connection providers and network operators are able to register to use the ICP Portal provided they nominate an administrator to act as the main point of contact for the company. The administrator is then able to add users within the company who require access to the services available.
To register, please send the following details to email@example.com:
- The name of the person who will act as the administrator for your organisation
- Their email address
- Company name; and
- Location or depot address
or use our online request access form.
Once we have created the account, you will receive confirmation, a password and user guide. You may change your password in account settings when you first login.
Already registered? Click here.